Arts supporters are urged to expand efforts beyond what MCA provides by accessing other advocacy resources and information on the arts. The following links are some examples of the additional information available and the agencies undertaking important research on the significance of the arts.
- Learn more about 2021 Missouri Arts Advocacy Week HERE.
- The impact of Covid-19 cannot be understated. Learn more about relief efforts for the arts HERE.
Documents, Reports, and Research
- Virtual Arts Advocacy
- Missouri Arts Council Fact Sheet
- Strategies for Building Arts Support
- Direct Lobbying vs. Grassroots Lobbying
- Missouri Arts Education Research (Findings / Full Report)
- Arts & Economic Impact Study
- Missouri Arts & Economic Impact Data
- Arts Advocacy Tool Kit
- 2020 Citizens’ Day Brochure
- 2019 Citizens’ Day Brochure (cover)
- 2019 Citizens’ Day Brochure (inside)
- Harnessing Your Power – CDL Advocacy Guide
- Summary of Missouri Non-resident Athletes & Entertainers Tax
- History of Missouri A&E Tax Distribution & Arts Funding
- MCA Advocacy Agenda